Natural ocean nigari (magnesium chloride) is often praised for making the best-tasting tofu. Ours comes in a hefty 8 ounce, zip-sealed package - enough to coagulate a total of about 120 pournds of tofu.
- 8 oz of pure, fine granule nigari – dissolves easily and with no residue, unlike magnesium chloride flakes
- Harvested from the pristine Cha’erhan salt lake, over 8000 feet above sea level in the remote Qinghai-Tibet highlands. The salt lake was formed hundreds of millions of years ago, when the Himalayas rose from the oceans.
- Unlike typical seawater nigari, our salt lake nigari is free from any potential radiation, industrial waste, farmland runoff or other pollutants.
- Packaged in a strong, resealable, food-safe plastic pouch.
- Tofu-making instructions included on back
- Instructions can also be found on our Tofu recipe page
- Praised for superior taste and texture
- 8 oz makes about 120 lbs of tofu
- Ships for free with any soymilk maker (Continental U.S. only)
“Tofu has never been easier to make” “works like a charm” “great for a first timer”
Nigari cannot be returned due to food safety concerns.
Ships for free with any soymilk maker (Continental U.S. only). Otherwise, standard rates apply.